Saturday, January 3, 2009

Foggy Morning


The weather sure changed within the last few hours. It was a fairly decent day yesterday temperature wise, but today...not so lucky. We are in a freezing rain advisory and winter storm warning. Ick. The temp has slowly dropped all day, and now the wind is blowing and the misty rain is falling.

We had some things to do this morning, so made it a 'road trip' day out of it. Love road tripping!
These trees caught my eye, love the contrast of the winter grass color, the fog and the trees.

9 comments:

  1. I just love this!!! Great composition, the color of the grass, the fence, the trees, the fog.... one of my favs so far in this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fog, you did a great job capturing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition. The fence drew my eye to the trees which, by the way are beautiful in the fog. The color of the grass is a nice finish to it all. We have loads of orchards here that I have wanted to photograph. I am waiting on some fog to spice up the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is gorgeous. I think it would look lovely on a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so peaceful. It belongs on a card...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo. It reminds me of something you'd see on a greeting card or calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this photo! I have a think for fence photos anyway, but this one is awesome. I keep coming back to look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love it! I would love to be able to find something like that here but everything is covered in snow! I agree -- its totally print worthy!

    ReplyDelete