Friday, April 24, 2009

HL prop find

I am tired of my baskets that I have for newborns. Well, nothing wrong with them, but I like to keep things original and change it up a bit from time to time. So, I decided I needed a couple of new baskets. Had a couple hours this morning before my first session so I decided to head out and just look around. Hobby Lobby is having a sale! And, they finally had the baskets in that I have been looking for quite some time now! Score.
I bought two newborn 'twig' baskets and two parasols (for the older girls spring/summer sessions) and with the sale they are having I got all for for $20!
Here are quick picks of the two new baskets. I am heading out for a session so I just snapped quick pics of them in the yard. They are so cool!

2 comments:

  1. Shawna you have inspired me. I need some props...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i especially like the tall basket, very sweet. you could put puppies in it, too!

    ReplyDelete